The 1-1/4 in. Copper Pressure Cup x FIPT Female Adapter is used in above-ground piping for water supply. Made of de-zincification-resistant copper, connections must be soldered and will rely on pressure for flow.
- Copper material
- Used for water supply piping above-ground
- Adapt to standard male pipe threads with solder connection
- Maximum 494 psi - maximum working pressure is the rating of the fitting only, at water temperature range of -20 to 100 degree Fahrenheit
- Dezincification resistant
- Note: product may vary by store