Forum Title: How do i remove this
Hi this is a moen roman tub diverter , i can not figure out how to get the diverter out. i have attached a picture of the top and bottom
Category: Plumber Post By: DON AUSTIN (Nampa, ID), 08/18/2016

You sure it is a Moen? Try this link and see if you can find your valve here. Maybe with some more info, I can help.

- KAY LUNA (Richmond, VA), 09/22/2017

Im 99% sure its a moen. the inside pipe is about .75 inches wide and the outside pipe is just under 1.5inches wide.

- STELLA MCKINNEY (Daytona Beach, FL), 10/04/2017

This a tool that takes out a small plastic treaded sleeve down inside some Roman tub valvesCartridge-Retainer-Removal-Tool-for-2-Handle-Faucet

- AARON BROOKS (Lake Elsinore, CA), 10/13/2017

Support & Plumbing Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779