Forum Title: How do I get something Certified?
So a friend of mine is having some issues with a product he has just invested some money in. The radiators is imported from overseas and it seems to be certified for usage in Europe and China. What are the proper steps to take to not only certify the item in the U.S., But to also figure out which UPC codes it applies too? Any information would be great, thank you!
Category: Plumber Post By: ANITA MENDEZ (Sandy Springs, GA), 12/22/2016

Thank Frodo, I have actually looked into the matter and it seems IAPMO does just the job we are looking for. Is this a positive alternative?

- CINDY LAWRENCE (Peabody, MA), 09/22/2017

start by contactng ASSE sanitary engineers good luck, i hear it is very expensive

- BRAD BARKER (Gilbert, AZ), 09/24/2017

ansi is another,,,iampo is a great place to start ANSI Washington, DC. Headquarters 1899 L Street, NW, 11th Floor Washington, DC 20036 Tel: Fax: Front desk hours: 8:30 am ΓÇô 5:30 pm iapmo TELEPHONE: FAX: EMAIL: IAPMO 4755 E. Philadelphia St. Ontario, CA 91761 ΓÇô USA 1-909-472-4100

- RICARDO WADE (East Orange, NJ), 10/07/2017

Homeowner Resource Guide & Helpful Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779